Re: [englishresearch] Robinsons of Rotherhithe, London

  • Peter Robinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hi Natasha

      Looks like we are not related - I have no record of any connections in
      Rotherhithe or of twins anywhere in the family. If there is a connection it
      would be very distant and would take more resources than I have to sus out!

      Regards

      Peter, the older of the tworobbos at Bairnsdale, capital of the Victorian
      Riviera