My Interests

  • Karon Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2000
      Hi Everyone
      Heres my list of my interests

      Surname Year Town/City County/State Country
      Adams pre1700 Robertsbridge Kent England
      Beaching 1700s Robertsbridge Kent England
      Catford pre1833 Bristol England
      Fuller pre1825 Waltham Abby Essex England
      Giggins pre1700 Thundersley Essex England
      Godden 1700s Beckly Sussex England
      Hanks pre1835 Swinden Wil England
      Milgate pre1800 Beckly Sussex England
      Redfern pre1800 Manchester England
      Roberts pre1850 Cornwell England
      Soper pre1600 Bovery Tracey Devon England
      Sparke pre1700 Rattery Devon England
      Wilson pre1850 Glasgow Scotland
      Thanks
      Karon