Re: DAGGER

  • Kathy & Phil Creer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21 2:39 AM
      Hi Les
      So sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I was waiting on
      certificates from interstate which had bearing on the DAGGER family.
      My Samuel DAGGER was born in New South Wales in (i believe) . His parents
      are a mystery as His death cert says his father was Henry and mother Helen
      but the birth records show two Samuels 1 in 1861 to Samuel and Ellen and the
      other in 1870 to James and Eliza. There are several other births in Harrow,
      Victoria shortly after this with James and Ellen as parents. Very Confusing
      Anyway, Sam obviously went to Harrow, Vic because he married Jane LAMPARD
      in 1897 in Harrow, Vic and they had 7 children all born in that area.
      According to Jane's death cert. they moved back to NSW in approx. 1918 and
      lived there until Sam's death in 1932 in Urana, NSW.
      At this stage that is all I can tell you.
      If I manage to clear up the mystery I shall be in touch but at this stage it
      is a real mess.
      Cheers,
      Kathy Creer
      Adelaide, AUS