United Kingdom research

  • Terry Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2000
      Hi, Am submitting my research interests
      HURRELL (Harrold/Hearl/Harold etc) Thrandeston, Suffolk. 1800>Aust.
      MONTARA, London - Middlesex 1800 >Aust>???
      MONCASTER (area unknown) 1800 (m. Montara) came to Aust>??
      CULLEN Tipperary, Ireland. 1800 (Irish orphan came to Aust)
      SHEEHY Armagh, Ireland 1800 (Irish orphan came to Aust)
      HAYES Born at Sea>South Australia
      Bye for now. Shirley gabbysmob@...