English Surname Interests

  • Leoanie Bevan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2000
      Hi

      I just thought that I might submit some of my research interests, they are:

      THORNTON - pre 1860, West Wickham, Kent

      GILLARD - Pre 1850, Brighton, England > Adelaide, SA > Sydney > Cobar, NSW

      HARDEY - Barrow Upon Humber - Lincolnshire

      CLIFFORD - pre 1860, Oddington, Gloucester > Young, NSW

      THOMAS, William - Devonshire/Cornwall > 1870-1900 - Bathurst/Orange, NSW

      HINGSTON - Devonshire/Cornwall

      DUNN - pre 1860 - Kinswinford (particularly Quarry Bank), Staffordshire.

      I hope the information I have given is not too vague, I would love to hear
      from anyone interested in these surnames and areas. Thanks

      Leoanie Bevan
      leroyt@...