Re: [englishresearch] CALDWELL

  • Antony Lambert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2001
      Thanks for your post.

      Might you e kind enough to confirm the date please as you have only typed
      177.

      If it is 1877 or 177? then the information and costs will be different.

      Kind regards

      Antony

      B M & D Certificates: Pay with a non sterling cheque or Credit Card and get
      them direct from the local office of the Superintendent Registrar. Se my low
      tech web page for details. www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/certific.htm or e
      mail me at antonylambert@...

      The Hurst Pages: www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/hurstpages.htm