Re: [englishresearch] Research names

  • philcooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2001
      Sorry for the delay in answering, but have just suffered a major
      computer crash, and am only now back up and running.

      The only information on the "Street" name I have is as follows :-

      Joanna Street married Phineas Wood c. 1670 and had at least one child,
      Joanne (Joane) b. 25.3.1673, m. 7.2.1699 Andrew Porter.

      Regards,
      Phil Cooper