Re: [englishresearch] CALDWELL

  • cecile sartori
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2001
      Hello Antony

      I have a John BANNISTER who died 31/3/177 in Preston Lancs and is buried
      there. Could you advise your cost and what information would be in the death
      certificate?

      Cecile
      Maryborough Queensland
      Aus

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2001
        Thanks for your post.

        Might you e kind enough to confirm the date please as you have only typed
        177.

        If it is 1877 or 177? then the information and costs will be different.

        Kind regards

        Antony

        B M & D Certificates: Pay with a non sterling cheque or Credit Card and get
        them direct from the local office of the Superintendent Registrar. Se my low
        tech web page for details. www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/certific.htm or e
        mail me at antonylambert@...

        The Hurst Pages: www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/hurstpages.htm

        > If he died in England & Wales, it should be straightforward to get his
        > death cert. All I should need is his age
        >
        > Antony

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
        Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com