KENT FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY

  • Ian Grace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2001
      KENT FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY
      Looking for anyone who belongs to this group.

      Before I join I would like to confirm that I'm looking in the right area.
      I have one Martha Elizabeth ROSE who has her birth recorded as Kent,
      about 1823 or 1824, on her death certificate (New Zealand, October 1903).
      If she could be found on any records they have, then it would be most
      likely I could find more of her family in the same area.
      Therefore joining the Society would be useful.

      Can anyone help please!

      Ian - Auckland New Zealand
      (ian.grace@...)
      Researching
      GRACE,
      STACEY (from English 58th Regiment),
      ROSE (marriage of above),
      CAMPTON (sideline, English 58th Regiment),
      MORGAN,
      OLIPHANT,
      BLUMENTHAL,
      MORRISH,