LAPTOP FOR SALE -NON GENEALOGY

  • Janet Reakes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:11 PM
      My lease is ending on my Compaq Presario 1240 Laptop computer so I have
      upgraded and no longer need my little buddy.
      There is absolutely nothing wrong with him, other than I don't need 2
      laptops and a desktop.
      It is fully loaded multimedia; 12.1" HPA Display
      Ultra fast Internet PC with 56K modem
      Instant Internet and easy access buttons
      128 3-D accelerated Graphics with 2mb of video memory
      JBL PRO AUDIO with bass reflex and A3D
      360degree positional sound.
      Pentium processor.with MMX at 266 MHz
      Windows Microsoft 98
      CD ROM and floppy drives
      Norton Antivirus
      Microfsoft Excel
      Works
      Word 2000
      Outlook express
      Total Compaq memory 32 Meg
      Harddrive 3.023 gig
      plus several programmes such as Family Tre Maker v8
      Microfsoft Powerpoint
      Microsoft Access
      Microsoft Publihser

      also includes an adaptor to use the computer from a cigarette lighter in
      the car. I use it to write on nd view movies while I am in the car. The
      adaptor was $399 by itself

      Total cost $1500 plus your registered freight or post.

      Please email me DIRECTLY on jreakes@... or phone on 0741 28 4458. First one to contact me with
      the funds can adopt him.
      You'll have to pump his battery up. 99% of the time I use the power cord
      or the car adapter.
      Bye
      Janet

      Janet Reakes