National Burial Index for England & Wales NEW

  • Stuart Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2001
      National Burial Index for England & Wales

      I now have copies of this massive compilation for sale - and until I run
      out I am likely to be able to supply them sooner than anyone else; the
      FFHS is absolutely swamped by the demand! Well over 5,000,000 burials
      from over 4,300 parish, nonconformist, & cemetery registers are indexed
      in the 1st edition, which covers burials 1813-50+ . There must be
      something here for you! This is a CD, requiring Pentium processor or
      higher, running Windows 95+, 8 Mbytes RAM, min screen resolution VGA,
      but SVGA recommended.

      Published FFHS, 2001. Price (UK & European Community) £30.00 (inc p&p &
      VAT). Overseas £27.45; $US43.90; $A79.60. The CD will be sent with an
      invoice for
      pyament on receipt. Please pay be personal cheque in sterling, $US or
      $Aus. Please inquire for $A price.

      Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
      P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@...
      Ph.
      (01392) 252193
      Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British
      genealogical
      books.
      To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
      To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com
    • Jenny Miles
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2001
        Hi Stuart,
        Could you please let me know if it is $75.00 Australian. If so could you
        please hold a copy for me.
        Regards
        Jenny

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          National Burial Index for England & Wales

          I now have copies of this massive compilation for sale. Well over
          5,000,000 burials from over 4,300 parish, nonconformist, & cemetery
          registers are indexed in the 1st edition, which covers burials 1813-50+
          . There must be something here for you! This is a CD, requiring Pentium
          processor or higher, running Windows 95+, 8 Mbytes RAM, min screen
          resolution VGA, but SVGA recommended.

          Published FFHS, 2001. Price (UK & European Community) £30.00 (inc p&p &
          VAT). Overseas £27.45; $US43.90; $A82.50. The CD will be sent with an
          invoice for payment on receipt. Please pay be personal cheque in
          sterling, $US or $Aus.