Research names

  • Phil Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      Being a new subscriber I would like to list the names I am researching
      :-

      THOMAS, WOODROW, CUNNETT, WALTERS, TAYLOR, PORTER, WOOD, JAMES, STREET,
      CRIDGE, MILLER, QUICK, COOPER, CAREY.

      William Charles THOMAS (my Great, Great Grandfather) b. 10.10.1812 Honiton
      on Otter, d. 1.11.1867 Albany, W.A. Aus. m. 3.8.1832 Mary WOODROW b.
      13.12.1813 Axminster, d. 1.9.1895 Albany, W.A. Aus. William Charles was the
      son of William THOMAS and Tamzin PORTER. I have some information on the
      Porter side as listed above, but have no further information on
      the THOMAS'
      William COOPER (my Great, Great Grandfather) b. c.1786 UK. d. 27.7.1834
      Fremantle, W.A. Aus. m. ?? Sarah CAREY, b. c.1808, d. 27.1.1836 Perth, W.A.
      Aus.

      Hopefully I may hear from anyone connected with these families.

      Phil Cooper
      philcooper@...
      www.uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/philcooper/COOPER/index.htm
      See my research surnames
      http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/~wags/member/8123.htm
      Who ever said "Seek and Ye shall find" was NOT a Genealogist

      NOTE FROM JANET: I remember about 15 years ago researching the CRIDGE name in Somerset for a client. I think we also foud it under CRUDGE
      lOVED YOUR Last line on your signature
    • Benjamin Munoz
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2001
        Phil; I also have STREETs, what are yours? jan henson
        --- Phil Cooper <philcooper@...> wrote:
        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > Being a new subscriber I would like to list the names I am
        > researching
        > :-
        >
        > THOMAS, WOODROW, CUNNETT, WALTERS, TAYLOR, PORTER, WOOD,
        > JAMES, STREET,
        > CRIDGE, MILLER, QUICK, COOPER, CAREY.
        >
        > William Charles THOMAS (my Great, Great Grandfather) b.
        > 10.10.1812 Honiton
        > on Otter, d. 1.11.1867 Albany, W.A. Aus. m. 3.8.1832 Mary
        > WOODROW b.
        > 13.12.1813 Axminster, d. 1.9.1895 Albany, W.A. Aus. William
        > Charles was the
        > son of William THOMAS and Tamzin PORTER. I have some
        > information on the
        > Porter side as listed above, but have no further information
        > on
        > the THOMAS'
        > William COOPER (my Great, Great Grandfather) b. c.1786 UK. d.
        > 27.7.1834
        > Fremantle, W.A. Aus. m. ?? Sarah CAREY, b. c.1808, d.
        > 27.1.1836 Perth, W.A.
        > Aus.
        >
        > Hopefully I may hear from anyone connected with these
        > families.
        >
        > Phil Cooper
        > philcooper@...
        > www.uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/philcooper/COOPER/index.htm
        > See my research surnames
        > http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/~wags/member/8123.htm
        > Who ever said "Seek and Ye shall find" was NOT a Genealogist
        >
        > NOTE FROM JANET: I remember about 15 years ago researching the
        > CRIDGE name in Somerset for a client. I think we also foud it
        > under CRUDGE
        > lOVED YOUR Last line on your signature

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • philcooper
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2001
          Sorry for the delay in answering, but have just suffered a major
          computer crash, and am only now back up and running.

          The only information on the "Street" name I have is as follows :-

          Joanna Street married Phineas Wood c. 1670 and had at least one child,
          Joanne (Joane) b. 25.3.1673, m. 7.2.1699 Andrew Porter.

          Regards,
          Phil Cooper