Mann/Ball

  • jrich@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2000
      Hello researchers.

      Does anyone by chance know anything of the following family?
      James Hutchison MANN b. 1860 d. 1956 at Barkston Ash, Nth Yorkshire.
      married Georgiana BALL at St Nicholas Church, Pendoylan, Wales.
      James was an engineer from Leeds & family anecdotes suggest he was involved in the design & manufacture of Ferguson tractors in Leeds.
      Other known addresses for this family are "Aldersyde" Huby near Leeds & at "Foscote"
      Wilton Nth Leeds.
      I'm not sure if they had any children, though there may have been one son.
      If anyone knows anything of the family in these areas I'd love to hear from you.

      Any suggestions on where to look next?

      Joy Richens.