ATTN Aileen Wilson

  • Daniel Usmar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      Dear Aileen,

      I am hving to send this via my son's PC, as apparently I am now banned! I
      have sent her a lengthy message, explaining that my e-mail address is
      nuttersink because our business name is Nutters Ink Limited.
      I have printed out your Baldock information, and will show it to the family
      in question when I see them next week. Hopefully, I will be unbanned at
      some point.

      Best wishes,
      Margaret Usmar.