GLOUCESTERSHIRE

  • jreakes@familytreeresearch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      I have received some excellent CDs containing information on ealy
      Gloucestershire wills and graves. The graves are the Bigland books, I
      have always wanted a set of these when I first saw them, they are
      inscriptions of gravestones pre 1800 in Glouc and a lot of these no
      long exist. The books (4 vols) cost 30 pounds each and they are heavy
      so postage would be at least 10 pounds each. The CDs are less than 30
      and contain two volumnes of scanned images with hopefully mor to come.
      Anyway visit the website. Although viewing scanned documents takes a
      bit of time it is well worth it.

      ARCHIVE CD BOOKS they are called at www.archivecdbooks.com

      All the best
      Janet
      PS THERE ARE OTHER RECORDS FOR OTHER COUNTIES