Sue Boyce May 7 message

  • cohinckley@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2001
      Sue--
      I see that you are researching relatives by the name of Finnegan. Do they
      have Irish roots? I am descended from Finnegans from Armagh County, Northern
      Ireland. At least two of my ancestors emigrated to Australia/New Zealand in
      the late 1800s while the rest of the family came to the United States. I'd
      be interested in sharing any and all research if we should have common roots.

      Connie Hinckley
      Alameda, California, USA

    • Debbie Godbold
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2001
        Hello Connie,

        Do your HINCKLEYs come from Derbyshire, in England?

        Cheers from Debbie.