researching names

  • Sue Boyce
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2001
      Hi folks I am researching these family names if anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks, Sue Boyce

      BOYS (later spelt BOYCE)

      CHADWICK

      DEVLIN

      FINNEGAN

      HARPER

      KONG POW

      LYNCH

      ROSE

      RYAN

      WATTS

      NOTE FROM JANET - WHERE ARE YOU SEARCHING THEM -FEEL FREE TO EXPAND ON THE ENTRIES IT DOESN'T VOST ANYTHING AMD MIGHT HELP YOU IF YOU ARE MORE SPECIFIC
      GOOD LUCK

    • Paul & Amanda Arnell-Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2001
        Sue - I have Chadwick's & Rose's - where are yours originating from.

        Amanda.

        > Hi folks I am researching these family names if anyone has any information
        please let me know. Thanks, Sue Boyce

        > BOYS (later spelt BOYCE)
        >
        > CHADWICK
        >
        > DEVLIN
        >
        > FINNEGAN
        >
        > HARPER
        >
        > KONG POW
        >
        > LYNCH
        >
        > ROSE
        >
        > RYAN
        >
        > WATTS
        >
        > NOTE FROM JANET - WHERE ARE YOU SEARCHING THEM -FEEL FREE TO EXPAND ON THE
        ENTRIES IT DOESN'T VOST ANYTHING AMD MIGHT HELP YOU IF YOU ARE MORE SPECIFIC
        > GOOD LUCK

      • John Hemmant
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2001
          My Hemmant family trees have the Boyce family mentioned. They lived in the Fens
          and our family were farmers in the 1700s and early 1800s. William Hemmant
          (1768-1835) married Mary Boyce and their off-spring show Boyce as their second
          name.
          I have been trying to trace the roots of John Boyce Hemmant who was born in
          Peoria and died in L.A in 1950. I believe his father was Alfred and suspect that

          it was James Boyce Hemmant who emigrated to the USA in the early 1800s -
          but I cannot prive it.
          The families in the Fens had close ties and many were Huguenots who settled
          there
          to escape persecution in Europe.
          Do you have any info to share with me?
          John

          Paul & Amanda Arnell-Smith wrote:

          > Sue - I have Chadwick's & Rose's - where are yours originating from.
          >
          > Amanda.

        • Sue Boyce
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2001
            Dear Paul and Amanda

            My Chadwick's and Rose's came from Dapto, and around the Lismore and coastal
            area. I have quite a lot of information and photos of these. Our Chadwick,
            was Thomas and Caroline from England, then Frederick Walter, born Dover,
            England who came out and married Annastasia Carroll Rose from Dapto NSW. My
            grandmother was a Chadwick. She was my fathers mother.
            If you find that you have these relations in your family, then, we can swap
            some info'.
            Regards

            Sue
            Click here for Free Video!!