Interests--DAVIES

  • Harry Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      G-Day Listers, People, SKS's
      I am hoping to receive some info on my ancestors, about which I know
      very little as yet. Here goes.... According to g-gma

      9 in family coming to Melbourne 1854 (VIC. AUS)
      Richard DAVIES 17
      William DAVIES 19
      Ann DAVIES 21, married William Risos/Ross ?. Was lost at sea. (Who was -
      Ann or husband William. Surname illegible) To resume....
      Sussanne DAVIES 23
      George Thomas DAVIES born at Tiverton Devoshire 1825.

      This does not add up to NINE persons, however Geo Thom was married
      and had a son G.T Jnr., wife was Catherine I think. And if I add
      in their parents John & Catherine nee THOMAS, we get 9, I hope.
      I know a lot about Geo Thom Snr., being one of his g-g-children.
      He married again after Geo Jnr & Catherine died Abt 1855.

      Research in Tiverton DevoNshire and Cheshire - no results.
      "Glostershire' shown as his birth place on 2nd marr cert.

      ANY info on ENG roots or G.T's siblings welcomed with open arms.

      Other names will be posted at a later date.

      Thank you in advance/anticipation Harry England DAVIES