EXTRA TO MY WARNING -PLEASE READ

  • jreakes@familytreeresearch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2001
      DONT EVER OPEN ANY ATTACHEMENTS SUPPOSEDLY COME FROM THIS OR ANY LIST
      AS THEY ARE NOT AUTHOISED. ATTACHMENTS ARE BANNED FROM THE LIST SO IF
      YOU HAVE A CONCERN, MAKE SURE YOU DONT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENT UNLES YOU
      TRANSFER IT TO DISK AND VIRUS BUST IT. I SHALL BE BANNING ALSO A SUE
      MCFERGUSON UNDER WHOS NAME ANOTHER EMAIL CAME TO ME TODAY. I DONT
      WANT TO FRIGHTEN YOU. if worried you can always just keep subscribed
      and look at the mail list for all the messages. I shall ask
      EGROUPS.YAHOO or WHAT EVER WE ARE NOW HOW THESE PEOPLE ATTACH
      THEMSELVES TO THE LIST.
      BYE FOR NOW
      JANET