BDM Certificates.

  • p.westwood1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2001
      BDM Certificates from England and Wales.
      Current fees which include postage and certificate-
      £9 ( 25 Aus $) if correct year suppied.
      £10 ( 27.8 Aus $ ) 2 year search.
      £11 (30.5 Aus $) 5 year search.

      £1 extra (2.5 Aus $) to scan the image via e mail before posting.
      For this and other research services e mail Phil at
      p.westwood1@...
    • Antony Lambert
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2001
        B M & D Certificates: Pay with a non sterling cheque or Credit Card and get
        them direct from the local office of the Superintendent Registrar. Se my low
        tech web page for details. www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/certific.htm or e
        mail me at antonylambert@...

        The Hurst Pages: www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/hurstpages.htm