Merson Sheldon Cooper

  • josunti@westserv.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Hi, I am looking for any information on a Merson Sheldon Cooper,and
      his family.
      He was born in Somerset in England,his parents were George Sheldon
      Cooper and Ellen Goodall.
      He came to Australia and married Agnes Clint in Sydney,in 1913.
      He died in Melbourne in 1948.
      He was a share broker in Melbourne and his father was of
      inderpendent means it states on his marriage certificate.
      Thanks to every one.
      sue Henry