HEENAN John

  • budged@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 3:22 AM
      I am looking for any information relating to John Edward HEENAN who
      was 28 when he married Sarah Ann ADBY on 4 Nov 1893 in the Parish
      Church, St James Collyhurst, Manchester. John Edward HEENAN was
      apparently born in County Cork, Ireland but all the birth
      certificates around that time were apparently burnt. His occupation
      was Railway Carriage Examiner/Lifter. His father was also John HEENAN
      and his occupation was a Clerk. His father died some time prior to
      1893.

      Any information on the HEENAN family?