PHASEY and BRADY and WAIGHT surnames

  • budged@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2001
      I am interested in any help for information regarding Walter George
      PHASEY b. 1860 in St. George H/S, London, c. 15 Oct 1871 Ardingley,
      Sussex, d. 1920 in Greenwich, Kent.

      Walter George PHASEY was a Police Inspector and he was married in
      Elham, Kent sometime in 1878. He had a brother Handel Victor PHASEY
      who was christened the same time as Walter. Handel was a Gunner
      stationed at Royal Artillery Barracks, Woolwich Kent in 1881 when he
      was 18.

      Walter George PHASEY's daughter Sarah Annie Elizabeth PHASEY was born
      in 1879 in Elham, Kent. She married Patrick Percival Cavanagh BRADY
      (a Tram-car Driver) 23 July 1903 in Islington, London. Patrick's
      father Michael BRADY was a Private Detective. Patrick died aged 27
      in 1904 Islington, London. Patrick and Sarah had a daughter Iris
      Mary BRADY born 5 April 1905 Greenwich Kent.

      After Patrick BRADY died Sarah later married Joseph Ernest WAIGHT in
      1909.

      Does anyone have any further information that could help me with my
      search?