Re: Digest Number 6

  • Christine Margaret Pisani
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Dear Janet,

      My family was sponsored out from England in 1953 by a great aunt.
      Unfortunately I do not have her last name.

      Our names were VALKEITH Aileen Margaret and Kenneth, with children Anne
      Teresa and Christine Margaret. We arrived in approx. June 1953 in Port
      Adelaide on the Strathmore. Could you perhaps help with the sponsors
      name? I know her first name was Ethel, and she lived at Kersbrook, S.A.

      Knowing her last name would help with the research on the LDS site. This
      lady was my great aunt, and she died at Kersbrook in 1957/58.

      Regards,
      Chris Pisani