Re: [englishresearch] Re: chat

  • mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2001
      Hi Janet

      Thank you for the information. We are Central Standard Daylight Savings
      Time. One hour ahead of Mountain time. I will try to get online at 8:00
      p.m. to chat.

      Thanks, again

      Darla
      Southern Illinois, USA

      DARLA I WON'T BE ON LINE FOR A WEEK AS I WILL BE AWAY. HANG ON UNTIL I ADVERTISE END OF NEXT WEEK - BYE, JANET