British Genealogical Books in Print

  • Stuart Raymond
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2001
      British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart Raymond

      This volume lists thousands of books currently available from hundreds
      of publishers, including commercial organizations, libraries and record
      offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose books have been listed
      elsewhere)
      and private individuals. The range of books listed is wide - from census
      indexes to obituary notices, from parish registers to palaeography, from
      returns of Papists to manorial records.There are indexes of authors,
      family names,
      places, & subjects. Published F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80 (inc.p&p).
      Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20; $A34.80. Books will be sent with an
      invoice for payment on receipt. Payment accepted in any of the
      currencies
      mentioned.

      Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
      P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@...
      Ph. (01392) 252193
      Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British
      genealogical books.
      To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
      To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com
    • Stuart Raymond
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2001
        British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart Raymond

        This volume lists thousands of books currently available from hundreds
        of publishers, including commercial organizations, libraries and record
        offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose books have been listed
        elsewhere) and private individuals. The range of books listed is wide -
        from census indexes to obituary notices, from parish registers to
        palaeography, from returns of Papists to manorial records.There are
        indexes of authors,
        family names, places, & subjects. Published F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80
        (inc.p&p). Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20; $A35.00. Books will be

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
          British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart Raymond

          This volume lists thousands of books currently available from hundreds
          of publishers, including commercial organizations, libraries and record
          offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose books have been listed
          elsewhere) and private individuals. The range of books listed is wide -
          from census indexes to obituary notices, from parish registers to
          palaeography, from returns of Papists to manorial records.There are
          indexes of authors,
          family names, places, & subjects. Published F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80
          (inc.p&p). Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20; $A35.50. prices. Books

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2001
            British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart Raymond

            This volume lists thousands of books currently available from hundreds
            of publishers, including commercial organizations, libraries and record
            offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose books have been listed
            elsewhere) and private individuals. The range of books listed is wide -
            from census indexes to obituary notices, from parish registers to
            palaeography, from returns of Papists to manorial records.There are
            indexes of authors,
            family names, places, & subjects. Published F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80
            (inc.p&p). Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20; $A34.80. Books will be
            sent with an invoice for payment on receipt. Payment accepted in any of
            the currencies mentioned, by personal cheque.

            Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
            P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@...
            Ph. (01392) 252193
            Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British
            genealogical books.
            To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
            http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
            To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com
          • CAROLE PILGRIM
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
              Where can I obtain any books or cd's relating the
              Scottish, English and the Irish in the West Indies in
              1701-1857
              Carole

              --- Stuart Raymond <stuart@...>
              wrote: > British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart
              Raymond

              > This volume lists thousands of books currently
              > available from hundreds
              > of publishers, including commercial organizations,
              > libraries and record
              > offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose
              > books have been listed
              > elsewhere) and private individuals. The range of
              > books listed is wide -
              > from census indexes to obituary notices, from parish
              > registers to
              > palaeography, from returns of Papists to manorial
              > records.There are
              > indexes of authors,
              > family names, places, & subjects. Published
              > F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80
              > (inc.p&p). Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20;
              > $A34.80. Books will be
              > sent with an invoice for payment on receipt. Payment
              > accepted in any of
              > the currencies mentioned, by personal cheque.
              >
              > Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer,
              > Publisher & Bookseller
              > P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K.
              > stuart@...
              > Ph. (01392) 252193
              > Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for
              > British
              > genealogical books.
              > To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
              > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
              > To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com

              Nokia Game is on again.
              Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
              all media adventure before November 3rd.