On line course.

  • p.westwood1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2001
      Hi Janet
      I signed up to the on line course that you were starting with My Family .com
      Just wondered whether you`ve started the course yet .
      I noticed that it had been postponed a couple of times but I haven`t heard
      of the starting date .
      I have an acknowledgment of payment but not having heard any more wondered
      whether there was a problem .
      Advice appreciated , thanks Phil.

      YES ITS BEEN UP AND RUNNING SINCE THE 14TH PHIL, ITS A SELF PACED COURSE SO YOU HAVEN'T MISSED OUT, ALL MATERIAL AND LESSON UP TO NUMBER 4 ARE ON LINE. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PASSWORD INTO THE SITE. WHEN YOU GET IN THERE YOU CLICK ON FILE CABINET AND THEN DOWN LOAD THE MATERIAL. EMAIL DIRECTLY TO AURA AT ANCESTRY.COM IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. HER EMAIL IS amorrey@...
      bye janet