MARCHANT, James

  • Nigel Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2000
      G'day Everyone,
      I'm trying to track down the PARENTS of a
      Convict. His name was JAMES MARCHANT. He was sent out to Australia in 1817
      for 7yrs. James served his sentence and was released in 1822. James married
      ANN SLEVELL in 1823 in Sydney and had several children. James's parents are
      not listed on his Death certificate as he died interstate and away from
      family.

      Can anyone help?????

      Cheers, KIRSTY CAMPBELL