Volunteering For Transcription

  • Michael McGuiness
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 8:07 PM
      Dear Janet and List Subscribers,
      I recently came across this site that is recruiting volunteers to help
      transcribe the BDM Indexes for England, with the view to giving all
      genealogists free access to the indexes via the internet. As I have some
      free time I have joined and thought that may be other subscribers may like
      to help. If anyone is interested the address for more information is
      http://FreeBMD.rootsweb.com or contact Elinor Wood, Volunteer Co ordinator
      vol-coord@...
      There is also a searchable index available based on what has been
      transcribed so far.
      Happy Researching, Regards Leanne.