CHAT NIGHT

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      BlankI had an experimental go today with my friend John and it worked.
      So you should be able to go to the home page and click in
      http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch
      or sign in as you would normally do to egroups/yahoo
      and click on the link from your own home page
      Speak to you soon and be patient with me. I;m experimenting and want it to be a success.
      Bye
      Janet