chat

  • Bernice
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi there Janet tis Bernice here.I am on ICQ chat, will this work in the same way as your Yahoo?Maybe there will be an influx of too many people on line at the same time?All the best with it sounds interesting.Bernice,Central Coast,N.S.W.

    • Bernice
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
        Good morning.Tis Bernice here,seems my membership to Yahoo was not approved in time for last nights chat.How did it go?Have a nice day.

        DONT WORRY I'M TRYING AGAIN NEXT MONDAY AT 7.30PM. QLD TIME
        Bye
        JANET
      • mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2001
          Hi Janet

          Thank you for the information. We are Central Standard Daylight Savings
          Time. One hour ahead of Mountain time. I will try to get online at 8:00
          p.m. to chat.

          Thanks, again

          Darla
          Southern Illinois, USA

          DARLA I WON'T BE ON LINE FOR A WEEK AS I WILL BE AWAY. HANG ON UNTIL I ADVERTISE END OF NEXT WEEK - BYE, JANET