Chat

  • kdowning@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      For those wishing to chat and who currently DON'T have a Yahoo ID you
      will have to link the old OneList group to the new Yahoo group. There
      is a conversion utility at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/englishresearch - on the right hand
      side of the page. If you don't have a password, as was my case, place
      your email address in the bottom box "Don't have a password? Forgot
      your password?" and click next. You will then be asked for an
      Authorization code. I still had the original reply email from OneList
      confirming my registration. I entered a number from this email which
      was promptly rejected but within a few minutes received an email from
      Yahoo giving me the correct code. From there it was just a matter of
      filling in ALL the required info and I was then able to access the
      chat facility.

      I don't know if other people on this list are in the same boat but if
      you wait till Monday night to find out you may very well be
      disappointed.

      Hope this helps
      Ken