ATTN THOSE WANTING TO CHAT -AND THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO DO IT

  • jreakes@familytreeresearch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      This chat thing will be new to me too. However it seems easy enough.
      You just log onto egroups or yahoo or what ever you joined under and
      call up yourpage on the left you will see the word chat
      click on the button and it will show your name in the box
      or just click on this
      http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch
      the web page for the list and click on the chat there.
      Anyone more proficient at it or tried this?
      We'll all have fun trying anyway hey!
      Janet