Re: [englishresearch] Lush Family

  • Margaret Usmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2001
      Dear Aileen,

      It may not be of any use to you, but we have a large, well - known branch of
      the Baldock family living very close to me (Kent, England). Our part of Kent
      is very close to the Sussex border. If I can be of any help, please let me
      know. I think the Baldocks have been here almost as long as my husband's
      family!

      Regards,

      Margaret Usmar