Re: Toowoomba Fair

  • Eilleen Ovenden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2000
      Hello Janet
      So when's this Family History Fair in Toowoomba, being on the Sunshine
      Coast we could possible make that, have you any further details.
      Thanks
      Eilleen
      answer is below Eileen:
      Janet Reakes wrote:

      > . She is interested in doing a demonstration of
      > it at our TOOWOOMBA June long weekend FAMILY HISTORY FAIR.
      > I will know more next month and will keep you posted.
      >
      > JANET REAKES

      ANSWER FROM JANET: THE TOOWOOMBA FAMILY HISTORY FAIR WILL BE HELD OVER THE JUNE LONG WEEKEND IT IS BEING HELD BY TRACKERS AND MYSELF AND WILL BE A HUGE AFFAIR WITH A GREAT DEAL OF DISPLAYS AND GOOD SPEAKERS. KEEP TUNED IN HERE AND YOU'LL LEARN MORE AND KEEP AN EYE ON MY WEBSITE
      BYE
      JANET>