Re: [englishresearch] Do You Publish Genealogy on CDs?

  • Debbie Godbold
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
      Yes please, Stuart. If it's half as good as your Books on what's available and where
      to find it, for the Counties, it will be a bestseller !!! Please have an Australian
      contact to purchase them ???

      Rod Neep's CDs are an attraction too, but the prices converted to US $ and then to £,
      makes them much too expensive for the occasional user.

      Looking forward to hearing from you. Bet you get inundated with replies !!! <vbg>

      Cheers from Debbie.