SMITH-MANN

  • jrich@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2001
      Hi,
      Posting some of my interests again. Looking for contacts to the family of GEORGE & EMMA SMITH of Pendoylan 1875-1941. George was a publican, as was one of his sons, James. Another son, Edgar was an architect. Hotels included the "Windsor Arms", the "Spollands Inn",the "Eagle Hotel" & the "Greyhound Hotel".

      Also seeking information on JAMES HUTCHISON MANN & GEORGIANA BALL who lived around Leeds from about 1885. Known addresses include Huby, Wilton & Barkston Ash.
      Joy.