Bateman family

  • Anne Bowes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      I am interested in info on the Bateman family from Manchester &
      Burmingham areas in England.

      Samuel Bateman m Elizabeth Hopkins in Manchester abt 1838. Their son
      Enos born 1846 at Burmingham, was sent to Aust by his family as a
      remittence man. Enos m 1st wife Elizabeth Burns in Nsw 1875. They had
      7 children and then after Elizabeth died in 1888, he married their
      house keeper Elizabeth Hibbert and they had another 7 children.