re:Len Brown genealogy list

  • Shirley and Terry Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
      Hi Len, We are researching a few surnames that have cropped up in your list:
      COOK Adelaide Sth. Aust. 1800
      LINDSAY- Sth. Aust. 1800+
      CRAWFORD-Scotland- 1700+ ?
      HAYES-married in Sth. Aust. (He was born at sea-(nationality unknown at present)
      ROSS-Scotland
      STEWART and STUART - Scotland 1799/1800
      WILSON- Scotland>NSW 1800
      WYATT-Sth. Aust. 1800
      CULLEN-Armagh, Ireland>Australia
      SHEEHAN-Ireland>Sth. Australia
      Hoping that some of these might connect with your massive list of your family tree.
      Happy New Year to all and may we all find our brick walls in genealogy finally tumble down.
      Cheerio. Shirley Hayes gabbysmob@...

    • maxine vanderwolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
        hi. saw your message here. i am looking for wilson & russell at scotland.
        angus russell was his name. hard to find anything. elizabeth mcphail russell
        (is family name, mcphail) maybe you have seen that somewhere.
        bothwell is mentioned too.
        will write again when i get more details. just off the head at the moment.
        am at the library & dont have all details with me.
        hope to hear from you though
        regards maxine
        my address is
        maxinevanderwolf@...