Re:new years challange

  • Jo-Anne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Len,
      Happy New Year to you also.
      I have interest with the names
      CLARK : England/Brisbane, Australia
      DRURY : England/Brisbane, Australia
      LAMBERT : Ireland/Victoria, Australia
      Maybe we can be of some help to one another?

      Regards
      Jo-Anne Lambert

      very little accomplished that I set out to do.

      > I have noticed over the past year that there haven't been many
      contributions to support your efforts with the List. I must apologise as I
      to am guilty of little activity in that regard.

      > My time for the past twelve months has been taken up with data entry every
      night of the week. I have made contact with some contributors and this has
      proved fruitful to all concerned.

      > What I would like to do is issue a New Years Challenge to all your
      listers. I have typed a list of all Family names which I have been
      researching in conjunction with my " Family Forest " and they are included
      below.
      > As you can see, there are a large number of them. I feel sure that there
      are listers out there who I could assist by cross referencing my data with
      theirs and would certainly hope that they would be able to assist me.

      > I have many Convicts in my data and approx 10,200 individuals of which
      there may only be one person listed under a surname or there could be
      numerous.
      > My methods have been to explore all branches and twigs in all families,
      not just the direct line.

      > If you were to place the list of names A - Z as below, I will respond to
      any inquiry that comes along.

      > I have completed the list in MS Word so if it is better as an attached
      file let me know.
      > The program that I use is FTW V.7
      >
      > Have a safe New Year
      >
      > Len Brown
      >

      > AAGOT, ABBOT, ABNETT, ABRAHAMS, ADAMS, AGER, AGNUE, AHERN, ALBURY, ALCHIN,
      ALDRIDGE, ALEXOPOULOS, ALLAN, ALLEN, ALLISON, AMOS, ANDERSEN, ANDERSON,
      ANRENDS, ANDRESEN, ANTHES, ANTHONY, APPERLY, ARALTSEN, ARDEN, ARENTZ,
      ARMSTRONG, ARNEY, ARNRICH, ARROBUS, ARROW, ARTERY, ARTHUR, ARTINGSTALL,
      ASHBY, ASHE, ATCHESON, AUBERSON, AUSELBROOK, AUSTIN, AVIS, AYRES, AZZOPARDI

      > BABBAGE, BABIDGE, BACHELDOR, BAGNALL, BAILEY, BAILY, BAIRD, BAKER, BAKKER,
      BALGOWAN, BALL, BALLINGER, BANCROFT, BANHAM, BARBER, BARCLAY, BARHAM,
      BARKER, BARLOW, BARNDEN, BARNES, BARNS, BARRETT, BARRETTE, BARRS, BARRY,
      BARTER, BARTLEY, BARTON, BASS, BASTER, BATES, BATTEN, BAYLEY, BAYLISS,
      BEALE, BEARD, BEARDMORE, BEASLEY, BEATSON, BEATTIE, BEECH, BEECROFT,
      BEEZLEY, BELL, BELLAMY, BELLINGER, BENNETT, BERESFORD, BERGENSEN, BERGHOFER,
      BERNARD, BERRIL, BERRY, BEVAN, BEVETT, BEVITT, BIDGOOD, BINGHAM, BINSTEAD,
      BIFFIN, BIRTLES, BLACK, BLACKFORD, BLACKLEY, BLACKMAN, BLEASE, BLOOMFIELD,
      BOAG, BOATSWAIN, BOCK, BOLDT, BOLTON, BOND, BONNINGTON, BOOTH, BORGEN,
      BOURKE, BOUSFIELD, BOWDEN, BOWER, BOWLEY, BOYCE, BOYD, BOYLE, BOYNS, BOYTON,
      BRACKENRIG, BRADFORD, BRADLEY, BRAGG, BRAIN, BRAND, BRANDY, BRAY,
      BRAZENDALE, BRENNAN, BREWER, BRIDEN, BRIDGE, BRIDLE, BRIEN, BRIGGS, BRIGHT,
      BRIGHTON, BROAD, BRODIE, BRODY, BROEKMAN, BROGDEN, BROMWICH, BROOKER,
      BROOKS, BROUGH, BROWN, BROWNING, BROWNLEE, BRUTON, BRYANT, BRYCE,
      BUCKERIDGE, BUCKLEY, BULGEA, BULMER, BUNKER, BURCHER, BURCHETT, BURCHETTE,
      BURDON, BUREY, BURKE, BURNESS, BURNS, BURT, BUTLER, BUTTONS, BYFIELD, BYRNE,
      BYRNES

      > CALDWELL, CALLAGHAN, CALLAHAN, CALLINAN, CALVERT, CAMERON, CAMPBELL,
      CAMPTON, CANNON, CARBERRY, CAREY, CARKEET, CARNEY, CARR, CARROLL, CASEY,
      CASHMAN, CASSIDY, CASSLES, CAUFIELD, CAVANAGH, CAVILL, CHALKER, CHALLOCOMBE,
      CHAMBERS, CHAMPION, CHANDLER, CHANNING, CHARLES, CHARLTON, CHELMECKIE,
      CHENEY, CHERRY, CHOW, CHRISTIANSEN, CHRISTIE, CHUDLEIGH, CHURCH, CLANCY,
      CLARK, CLARKE, CLARKSON, CLAYBROUGH, CLAYTON, CLEARY, CLEE, CLEMMENTS,
      CLIFTON, CLOGG, CLUFF, CLUNE, CLUTTON, COADY, COBDEN, COFFEE, COGIN,
      COLEMAN, COLES, COLLESS, COLLIER, COLLINS, COLLINSON, COLLIVER, COLYER,
      COMMENS, CONYBEARE, CONGDON, CONLON, CONN, CONNELL, CONNELLY, CONNORS,
      CONROY, CONSTABLE, CONYNGHAME, COOK, COOMBER, COOPER, CORDING, CORE, CORES,
      CORNUE, CORORAN, COSGROVE, COSTELLO, COTTER, COULHART, COURICK, COURTNEY,
      COUSINS, COVINGTON, COUTTS, COWELL, COWIE, COX, COZINS, CRAFT, CRAGIE,
      CRAMERI, CRANE, CRANSTON, CRAWFORD, CRAWLEY, CRESWICK, CRICHTON, CRISP,
      CROFT, CROSARA, CROSS, CROSSMAN, CROUCH, CROWDER, CUBIS, CULLEN, CULLINAN,
      CULNANE, CUMMINGS, CUMMINS, CUNYNGHAME, CUPITT, CURRAN, CURTIN, CURTISS,
      CUSACK, CUSSEN, CUTHBERTSON, CUTRONE

      > DALLIMORE, DALZIELL, DANIELS, DANIHER, DANN, DARBY, DARGIN, DARKE,
      DARLING, DARR, DARVILL, DAVEY, DAVIDSEN, DAVIDSON, DAVIES, DAVIS, DAVISON,
      DAWSON, DeWITT, DEAN, DEARIE, DEAS, DEHON, DEIN, DEJERSEY, DELANDRE,
      DELANEY, DEMPSEY, DENGATE, DENNISON, DENT, DEVENISH, DIBBON, DICKS,
      DIFRESCO, LILLON, DOBSON, DODD, DODDS, DOHERTY, DOIG, DOLANSKI, DOLLISSON,
      DOMINISH, DONALDSON, DONNELLY, DONOHOE, DONOHUE, DONOVAN, DORAN, DORRELL,
      DORSSOR, DOUGLAS, DOVE, DOVER, DOWDELL, DOWLER, DOWLING, DOYLE, DRADY,
      DRAGE, DRAPER, DRAYTON, DREW, DRURY, DUAN/DON, DUDSON, DUFF, DUGAN,
      DUMARESQ, DUMAS, DUN, DUNCOMBE, DUNKLEY, DUNN, DURANT, DURKIN, DURY,
      DUSTING, DWYER, DYNE

      > EARL, EASON, EASTWOOD, EATON, ADGAR, EDGE, EDMONDS, EDWARDS, EFFERING,
      ELIOT, ELLIS, ELSIE, ELSTON, EMBERSON, EMERY, EMILY, ENGLAND, ENGLISH,
      ESCHBACK, ETCHELLS, EULENSTEIN, EVISON, EVANS, EYLES

      > FAIRCLOUGH, FALLON, FANNING, FARMER, FARMILO, FARRAN, FARRELL, FARRER,
      FARRIMOND, FAUCETT, FAVELL, FAZEY, FEENEY, FELDMANN, FENTON, FERGUSON,
      FFRENCH, FIANE, FIELD, FIFER, FINLAY, FINN, FIRKIN, FIRTH, FISH, FITTLER,
      FITZGERALD, FITZPATRICK, FITZSIMMONS, FLANAGAN, FLEMING, FLETCHER, FLOYD,
      FLYNN, FOGARTY, FOLEY, FORAN, FORBES, FORD, FORDEN, FOSTER, FOWLER, FRANCIS,
      FRASER, FRAZIER, FREEBOD, FREEBURN, FREEMAN, FREER, FRENCH, FROST, FULLER,
      FULTON

      > GABRIELSEN, GAFFEY, GALVIN, GANT, GARDINER, GARDNER, GARNER, GARNSEY,
      GASSON, GATEHOUSE, GAVIN, GEARON, GEARY, GEORGE, GERSTENBERG, GIBB, GIBBONS,
      GILBERT, GILBERTHORPE, GILCHRIST, GILES, GILLESPIE, GILLIGAN, GILLON,
      GILROY, GILSON, GLEW, GODDARD, GODDEN, GODFREY, GOETZE, GOFF, GOLDI,
      GOLDING, GOLDSMITH, GOODARE, GOODFELLOW, GOODGE, GOODGER, GOODMAN, GOODSELL,
      GOODWIN, GORDON, GORE, GOREMAN, GOUDIE, GRADY, GRANT, GRAVES, GREAVES,
      GREEN, GRIBBLE, GRIEVES, GRIFFIN, GRIFFITHS, GRIMMOND, GRIMSTON, GROGAN,
      GRONO, GROUNDWATER, GROVENOR, GROVES, GRUNDY, GUMBLETON, GUMMER, GUNNELL,
      GURAU

      > HACKETT, HADDON, HADFIELD, HADSON, HAGAN, HAINES, HALL, HALLAM, HALLIDAY,
      HALLORAN, HALPIN, HAMILTON, HAMMOND, HAMPTON, HAND, HANDLEY, HANKINSON,
      HANLEY, HANLON, HANLY, HANRAHAN, HANS, HANSON, HARDING, HARDWICK, HARDY,
      HARKAM, HARNETT, HARPER, HARRIS, HARRISON, HARRY, HART, HARTIGAN, HARTLEY,
      HARTSHORN, HASLER, HASWELL, HATTON, HAWK, HAWKE, HAWKEN, HAWKINS, HAYDEN,
      HAYES, HAYLLAR, HAYSTON, HEADLY, HEALEY, HEALY, HEATHER, HEATON, HEAVENS,
      HEBBENS, HELM, HENDERSON, HENNESSEY, HENNESSY, HENNING, HENVILLE, HENZE,
      HERBERT, HERBIG, HERMES, HESTIN, HEWITT, HEYDON, HIBBENS, HIBBERD, HICKEY,
      HICKS, HICKSON, HIGGINS, HIGGS, HILET, HILET, HILL, HILLIER, HILLMAN, HILLS,
      HILTON, HINCKSMAN, HIPPIUS, HITCHENS, HITCHINS, HOADLEY, HOARE, HOBBA,
      HOBBS, HOBBY, HOCK, HOCKINGS, HODDER, HODGISON, HODGKINSON, HOEYESEN,
      HOEYLUND, HOGAN, HOLBERT, HOLDEN, HOLDER, HOLLAND, HOLLIER, HOLM, HOLMEN,
      HOLMES, HOLT, HONEYSETT, HOOD, HOPE, HOPKINS, HORTON, HOSKING, HOSKINS,
      HOSS, HOTHAM, HOUGH, HOULISON, HOVEY, HOWARD, HOWARTH, HOWE, HOWELL,
      HOWLETT, HUBBLE, HUCKSTEPP, HUDSON, HUGHES, HUMPHRIES, HUNDEY, HUNT,
      HURKETT, HURST, HUSBAND, HUSSEY, HUTCHINSON, HUXLEY, HYDE

      > INGLIS, INNES, IRELAND, ISAACS, ISLES, IVERY, IVES
      >

      > JACKS, JACKSON, JACOBS, JACQUES, JAMES, JAQUES, JARVIS, JEFFERSON,
      JENKINS, JENNINGS, JEWELL, JOBEY, JOHNSEN, JOHNSON, JOHNSTON, JOHNSTONE,
      JOKIE, JONES, JORDAN, JOYCE, JUDD, JUDGE, JULIAN, JUPP

      > KARAMITROY, KARKO, KARLSEN, KEANE, KEANEY, KEARNEY, KEATING, KEEGAN, KEEN,
      KEENAN, KELLY, KENNEDY, KENNYMORE, KENT, KENWORTHY, KEOGH, KEPPIE, KERSHAW,
      KERSLEY, KERVIN, KERWIN, KESBY, KESSEY, KHEIREDDINE. KIDD, KILCRAN, KILLEEN,
      KILPATRICK, KIMBER, KING, KIRBY, KIRK, KIRKPATRICK, KIRWAN, KITT,
      KLEINSCHAFER, KLERKS, KLOWER, KNIGHT, KNOTT, KNUTSEN, KOLOSQUE, KORNEZOY,
      KRAUZE, KRESTENSEN, KRICH

      > LACEY, LACK, LACKENBY, LAKE, LALIFEND, LAMB, LAMBERT, LANDRIGAN, LANE,
      LANG, LANGBEIN, LANGDON, LANGE, LANGENS, LANGFIELD, LANGFORD, LANGLANDS,
      LANGLEY, LARN, LARNACH, LARSEN, LAVENDER, LAWRENCE, LAYCOCK, LAZZARO, LEACH,
      LEAKE, LEAVY, LEE, LEES, LeFEVRE, LEGGATT, LEHMAN, LENDSTER, LENHA, LENNON,
      LENNOX, LEONARD, LESTER, LEVERS, LEWIS, LIDDY, LIGHTBOUND, LILLIS, LILLY,
      LINDALE, LINDSAY, LING, LINKEY, LITTLE, LITTLER, LIVINGSTONE, LOCKE,
      LOCKWOOD, LOFTY, LOGUE, LOMBARDI, LONG, LOPO, LORD, LOSOS, LOUGH, LOUGHLAN,
      LOVELL, LOWE, LOWMAN, LOENDES, LUCAS, LUCHETTI, LUCRRE, LUEDKA, LUNDE,
      LUXTON, LYE, LYMER, LYNCH, LYNN, LYONS

      > MACAULEY, MacDONALD, MACK, MACKEY, MAKIN, MACKNEY, MacMANUS, MacPHERSON,
      MADDALENA, MADDEN, MADDOCKS, MADELL, MADILL, MAGENNIS, MAGNER, MAHER, MAHON,
      MALCOLM, MALONE, MALOY, MANNING, MANSELL, MANSINGH, MANT, MANTLE, MAPLES,
      MARDEN, MARIEN, MARKHAM, MARKS, MARKUSSEN, MARKWELL, MAROUSICK, MARR,
      MARRION,, MARSHALL, MARTIN, MARTYN, MASON, MASSEY, MASTERS, MATHER,
      MATTHEWS, MAXWELL, MAYLOCK, MAYNARD McALLISTER, McANDREW, McANDREWS,
      McCARTHY, McAVINEY, McBEY, McCALLISTER, McCANN, McCARRY, McCARTHY, McCAULEY,
      McCLAVERTY, McCLINTOCK, McCOLE, McCONNELL, McCORMICK, McDERMOTT, McDONAGH,
      McDONALD, McDUGOLD, McENEARNEY, McFARLAND, McGEOCHIE, McGILL, McGLAUCHLAN,
      McGLINCHY, McGLYNN, McGOLDRICK, McGOVERON, McGRATH, McGUREN, McHUGH,
      McHINNES, McINTOSH, McKAY, McKEAN, McKENNA, McKENZIE, McKEON, McKEOWN,
      McKIE, McKILLOP, McKINNEY, McKINNON, McLAUGHLAN, McLEAN, McLUHNEY, McMANUS,
      McNALLY, McNAMARA, McPHEE, McPHERSON, McQUEEN, McQUEENEY, McRAE, McRITCHIE,
      McTIERNEY

      > MEAD, MEADOWS, MEDLEY, MEHARRY, MELLIS, MELVILLE, MERRETT, MERRICK,
      MICHELS, MICKARD, MICKEY, MIDDLETON, MILL, MILLER, MILLIGAN, MILLIKEN,
      MILLINGEN, MILLS, MILTON, MINES, MINOGUE, MIROW, MISKLE, MISSINGHAM,
      MITCHELL, MITFORD, MOBBS, MOLLOY, MONAGHAN, MONROE, MONTGOMERY, MOOD,
      MOORBY, MOORE, MORAN, MORECROFT, MORELL, MORGAN, MORIARTY, MORNING, MORPETH,
      MORRIS, MORRISON, MORTON, MOSES, MOSGROVE, MOSS, MOSTYN, MOULDS, MOW,
      MULDOON, MULHALL, MULHOLLAND, MULLAMPY, MULLEN, MULLIGAN, MULLINS, MUMFORD,
      MUNNS, MUNROE, MURGATROYD, MURPHY, MURRAY, MUSICO, MUTCH, MUTTON, MYRES,
      MYLECHARANE

      > NAGLE, NAYLOR, NEAL, NEALL, NEALON, NEELY, NEHRENHEIM, NELAN, NELSON,
      NETHERCLIFT, NEVE, NEVILLE, NEVIN, NEWBERRY, NEWCOMBE, NEWETT, NEWMAN,
      NEWTON, NICHOLLS, NICHOLSON, NIDDERIE, NIHILL, NILAN, NIMMO, NIXON, NOBLE,
      NOLAN, NOON, NORLING, NORRIS, NORTH, NORTHEY, NORTON, NUNAN, NYLEN, NYTRAI

      > OATES, O'BRIEN, O'BRYNE, O'CONNELL, ODDY, O'HARA, OLDMAN, OLIVER, OLSEN,
      O'MALLEY, O'MARA, O'MEARA, O'NEAL, O'NEILL, ORCHARD, O'REGAN, O'REILLY,
      O'ROURKE, ORTH, OSBORNE, OSMOND, OUSBY, OVERTON, OWEN, OWENS, OWENSBY,
      OWNER, OXLEY

      > PACKHAM, PAGE, PAINTER, PAPP, PARKER, PARKES, PARR, PARRISH, PARSONS,
      PARTON, PASCO, PASSFIELD, PATERSON, PATRICK, PATTERSON, PATULLO, PAULING,
      PAULSEN, PAVELICH, PAXTON, PEACH, PEACHMAN, PEACOCK, PEAKE, PEARCE,
      PEARSALL, PEARSON, PEBBLES, PECK, PECKMAN, PENNOYER, PENNY, PERELAER,
      PERKINS, PERKIN, PERROTT, PERRY, PETERS, PETTERSEN, PETTIT, PHELPS, PHILLIP,
      PHILLIPS, PHOEBE, PICTON, PILLEY, PIPER, PITKETHLEY, PITT, PIVAC, PLATT,
      PLAYER, PLOWS, PLUIS, POLLARD, POLLOCK, PONCETTE, POOLE, POPE, POPPLEWELL,
      PORTER, POTT, POTTS, POWELL, POWER, POWYER, PRESS, PREST, PRIMMER, PRIOR,
      PRITCHARD, PROWSE, PRYCE, PRYER, PRYOR, PULLEN, PURCELL, PURSEFORD, PYE,
      PYLE

      > QUINCE, QUINN
      >

      > RAFFERTY, RANDALL, RANSLEY, RATCLIFFE, RATTRAY, RAVEN, RAWLINGS,
      RAWLINSON, RAWSON, RAYNER, REARDON, REDFORD, REDMOND, REEDY, REEVES, REGAN,
      REID, RENNIE, RETUYA, REYNOLDS, RHEINBERGER, RICE, RICHARDS, RICHIE, RICHES,
      RIDDEN, RIDDLE, RIDLEY, RIGBY, RIGNEY, RILEY, RITCHIE, RITTER, RIVERS,
      RIVETT, RIVERS, ROBBINS, ROBERTS, ROBERTSON, ROBINS, ROBINSON, ROCHESTER,
      ROEBUCK, ROGERS, ROLFE, ROLLES, ROLLINSON, ROOK, ROPE, ROSEBOTTOM,
      ROSEWARNE, ROSS, ROSSI, ROWE, RUDD, RUDLAND, RUSHWORTH, RUSSELL, RUTKOWSKI,
      RUTTER, RYALL, RYAN, RYGATE

      > SALMON, SALTER, SANDE, SANDELL, SARGENT, SAVELL, SCHACHT, SCHIEB,
      SCHLEIBS, SCHMITT, SCHUMACK, SCHUMAKER, SCOTT, SEARCH, SECKOLD, SEERS,
      SEGAR, SEIGEL, SELF, SELLER, SEMPLE, SHAGGERS, SHALLVEY, SHANAHAN, SHANNON,
      SHARP, SHARPE, SHARPLES, SHARROCK, SHARWOOD, SHAUGHNESSEY, SHAUGHNESSY,
      SHAW, SHEA, SHEAN, SHEATHER, SHEEHAN, SHELLY, SHEPHARD, SHEPHERD, SHEPPEARD,
      SHERINGHAM, SHERRIF, SHERWIN, SHORE, SHORECROSS, SHRIMPTON, SHUTTLEWORTH,
      SIDDALL, SILK, SIMA, SIMMONDS, SIMMONS, SIMPSON, SINCLAIR, SINGLETON, SKEEN,
      SKEWS, SKINNER, SKUSE, SLAPP, SLART, SLATTERY, SLAYNEY, SLINGSBY, SLOANE,
      SMALL, SMEATON, SMITH, SMOOTHY, SNOW, SOLE, SOLOMANS, SOLOMONS, SONTER,
      SORRELL, SPARE, SPARKS, SPAULL, SPICER, SPILSBURY, SQUIRES, STACEY, STACK,
      STAFFORD, STAIT, STAPLETON, STARK, STEDMAN, STEEN, STEIN, STEPHENS, STERNER,
      STEVENS, STEVENSON, STEWART, STIMSON, STIRTON, STOCKS, STODARTH, STOKES,
      STONE, STORER, STRANGE, STRATT, STRATTON, STRICKLAND, STRINGER, STRONG,
      STRUDWICK, STUART, STURCH, SULLIVAN, SUMMERTON, SUMMONS, SUNDERLAND, SURMAN,
      SUTTON, SWAIN, SWEENEY, SWEETMAN, SWINBOURNE, SYKES, SYME, SYMONS, SYNNOTT

      > TABER, TANCOCK, TANGREDI, TANGYE, TANNER, TAPLIN, TARMAN, TATE, TAYLOR,
      TAZEWELL, TEASDELL, TEONG, THEOBALD, THEW, THOM, THOMAS, THOMPSON,
      THORNBOROUGH, THORNCROFT, THORNTON, THWAITE, TICKLE, TIDESWELL, TIPPETT,
      TITUS, TOBER, TODD, TOLLEY, TOMLINS, TOMLINSON, TOMPSETT, TONKIN, TOOHILL,
      TOSKEYY, TOTT, TOWNER, TRACEY, TRANDER, TRAYNOR, TRENDELKAMP, TRENHOLME,
      TRENT, TREWIN, TRIBE, TRIPLETT, TROTT, TROY, TRUBODY, TULLEY, TULLY,
      TURKAWASKI, TURNER, TURSKI, TWELLS, TYSON

      > UMPBLEBY, UPTON
      >

      > VAN BENTON, VAN DER ZWAN, VAN MILLIGEN, VANWICK, VASTOE, VAUGHAN, VEALE,
      VIAL, VICARY, VICKERY, VILE, VILLAM, VIPER, VOHMAN, VON HARDEN, VOSS,
      VOYTILLA, VUKASIN

      > WACEY, WADDINGTON, WADE, WAITE, WAKEFIELD, WAKEFORD, WALES, WALKER,
      WALLACE, WALLE, WALLS, WALSH, WALTERS, WALTON, WANSTALL, WARD, WARDELL,
      WARDROF, WARE, WARME, WARNER, WARREN, WARWICK, WATERS, WATKINS, WATSFORD,
      WATSON, WATT, WATTS, WAUGH, WEATHERSPOON, WEAVER, WEBB, WEBSTER, WEEKES,
      WEEKS, WELCH, WELDON, WELLINGS, WELLS, WELSH, WEST, WESTCOTT, WHALAN, WHALE,
      WHALEN, WHATMUFF, WHEATLEY, WHEELER, WHELAN, WHILLOCK, WHITBREAD, WHITE,
      WHITEFORD, WHYBROW, WICKS, WIGGINS, WILCOX, WILD, WILDERMOTH, WILDING,
      WILDS, WILES, WILKIE, WILKINS, WILKINSON, WILLIAMS, WILLIAMSON, WILLIS,
      WILLOUGHBY, WILLS, WILMOTH, WILSON, WINDLE, WINDSOR, WINFIELD, WINN, WINTER,
      WISE, WISELY, WISSENDON, WITZES, WOLFENDEN, WOOD, WOODHEAD, WOODLOCK, WOODS,
      WOODWARD, WOOLEY, WORBOYS, WORKMAN, WRIGHT, WYATT, WYBURN, WYNNE

      > YEOMANS, YOUDELL, YOUNG
      >

      > ZULINSKI

    • Darlene Vickery
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2001
        Hi!
        I see Jo-Anne Has Vickery's in her research I woukd be interested in
        comparing notes.
        Bill Vickery Coquitlam Canada

        Jo-Anne wrote:

        > Hi Len,
        > Happy New Year to you also.
        > I have interest with the names
        > CLARK : England/Brisbane, Australia
        > DRURY : England/Brisbane, Australia
        > LAMBERT : Ireland/Victoria, Australia
        > Maybe we can be of some help to one another?
        >
        > Regards
        > Jo-Anne Lambert

      • Rosa Hocking
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
          Hello Darlene, We have BYRNES (convict) also HOCKING (no S) also YOUNG
          (Durham)
          glad to share if we have a connection - regards, Rosa Hocking.
          > I see Jo-Anne Has Vickery's in her research I woukd be interested in
          > comparing notes.
          > Bill Vickery Coquitlam Canada
          >
          > Jo-Anne wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Len,
          > > Happy New Year to you also.
          > > I have interest with the names
          > > CLARK : England/Brisbane, Australia
          > > DRURY : England/Brisbane, Australia
          > > LAMBERT : Ireland/Victoria, Australia
          > > Maybe we can be of some help to one another?
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > Jo-Anne Lambert

        • Delma McDonald
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2001
            Hi Len,
            Interested in the surnames PEAKE, PETTIT, PLAYER, ROBERTS, ROPE, can
            we compare some time , am willing to give you a postal address or can
            I send a few dates and names to you ? am quite new to this . Delma
            McDonald
            > Hello Darlene, We have BYRNES (convict) also HOCKING (no S) also
            YOUNG
            > (Durham)
            > glad to share if we have a connection - regards, Rosa Hocking.

            __

            __

            > eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
            > Click here for more details