New Year Challenge

  • Alan Greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Len

      I have the following names in my family
      tree.

      LENNON - IRELAND, NSW
      LOCKE - DEVON, NSW
      LONG - IRELAND, NSW
      MADDEN - NSW
      ROPE - NSW
      UPTON - NSW
      WHITE - DEVON, NSW

      Look forward to hearing from you.
      Alan

      Best viewed with fixed width font (eg Courier New).
      /\ _--_|\ AUSTRALIA
      | \ / |_\
      |\_/ \ \_.--._/
      | \
      | |
      |__ x\ BRISBANE
      |______.~.| QUEENSLAND
      E-mail: albow@...
      Alan Greenhalgh
      Kallangur, Qld, Australia
      Phone: (07) 3886 2823
      RESEARCHING
      GREENHALGH - LANCS SHAW - LANCS
      BROOKES - LANCS BARLOW - LANCS
      SPENCER - LANCS FARRELL - Co Kil, IRE
      LENNON - Co Kil,IRE LONG - Tip, IRE
      LOCK(E) - DEVON WHITE - DEVON
      ADDERLEY - IRE NEAL - Leiston, SUFFOLK
      HARRIS - Perth, SCO STEWART - Perth, SCO
      MARTIN - SCO FISHER - SCO
      ROSE <1848 BUCKS, ENG, Arr 1848 Aus on "Emperor"