EBSARY

  • brad cosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      Hi - I'm new to the list and wish to post my interest. I am looking for
      EBSARY in any time or district of England.
      Ebsary from (perhaps) Kenn Devon >Newfoundland abt 1800
      Ebsary from Petrockstowe Devon>Australia abt 1860
      these are the families I know of and have descendants for. I am searching
      for their ancestors or any other information on EBSARY as I believe them to
      be all related
      Thank you in advance
      jackie Ebsary
      Canada