Fw: New Year Challenge

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
      From: Len Brown
      To: Janet Reakes
      Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:21 PM
      Subject: New Year Challenge

      Hello Janet,

      Well here we are another year been and gone ( extremely quickly ) with very little accomplished that I set out to do.

      I have noticed over the past year that there haven't been many contributions to support your efforts with the List. I must apologise as I to am guilty of little activity in that regard.

      My time for the past twelve months has been taken up with data entry every night of the week. I have made contact with some contributors and this has proved fruitful to all concerned.

      What I would like to do is issue a New Years Challenge to all your listers. I have typed a list of all Family names which I have been researching in conjunction with my " Family Forest " and they are included below.
      As you can see, there are a large number of them. I feel sure that there are listers out there who I could assist by cross referencing my data with theirs and would certainly hope that they would be able to assist me.

      I have many Convicts in my data and approx 10,200 individuals of which there may only be one person listed under a surname or there could be numerous.
      My methods have been to explore all branches and twigs in all families, not just the direct line.

      If you were to place the list of names A - Z as below, I will respond to any inquiry that comes along.

      I have completed the list in MS Word so if it is better as an attached file let me know.
      The program that I use is FTW V.7

      Have a safe New Year

      Len Brown

      AAGOT, ABBOT, ABNETT, ABRAHAMS, ADAMS, AGER, AGNUE, AHERN, ALBURY, ALCHIN, ALDRIDGE, ALEXOPOULOS, ALLAN, ALLEN, ALLISON, AMOS, ANDERSEN, ANDERSON, ANRENDS, ANDRESEN, ANTHES, ANTHONY, APPERLY, ARALTSEN, ARDEN, ARENTZ, ARMSTRONG, ARNEY, ARNRICH, ARROBUS, ARROW, ARTERY, ARTHUR, ARTINGSTALL, ASHBY, ASHE, ATCHESON, AUBERSON, AUSELBROOK, AUSTIN, AVIS, AYRES, AZZOPARDI

      BABBAGE, BABIDGE, BACHELDOR, BAGNALL, BAILEY, BAILY, BAIRD, BAKER, BAKKER, BALGOWAN, BALL, BALLINGER, BANCROFT, BANHAM, BARBER, BARCLAY, BARHAM, BARKER, BARLOW, BARNDEN, BARNES, BARNS, BARRETT, BARRETTE, BARRS, BARRY, BARTER, BARTLEY, BARTON, BASS, BASTER, BATES, BATTEN, BAYLEY, BAYLISS, BEALE, BEARD, BEARDMORE, BEASLEY, BEATSON, BEATTIE, BEECH, BEECROFT, BEEZLEY, BELL, BELLAMY, BELLINGER, BENNETT, BERESFORD, BERGENSEN, BERGHOFER, BERNARD, BERRIL, BERRY, BEVAN, BEVETT, BEVITT, BIDGOOD, BINGHAM, BINSTEAD, BIFFIN, BIRTLES, BLACK, BLACKFORD, BLACKLEY, BLACKMAN, BLEASE, BLOOMFIELD, BOAG, BOATSWAIN, BOCK, BOLDT, BOLTON, BOND, BONNINGTON, BOOTH, BORGEN, BOURKE, BOUSFIELD, BOWDEN, BOWER, BOWLEY, BOYCE, BOYD, BOYLE, BOYNS, BOYTON, BRACKENRIG, BRADFORD, BRADLEY, BRAGG, BRAIN, BRAND, BRANDY, BRAY, BRAZENDALE, BRENNAN, BREWER, BRIDEN, BRIDGE, BRIDLE, BRIEN, BRIGGS, BRIGHT, BRIGHTON, BROAD, BRODIE, BRODY, BROEKMAN, BROGDEN, BROMWICH, BROOKER, BROOKS, BROUGH, BROWN, BROWNING, BROWNLEE, BRUTON, BRYANT, BRYCE, BUCKERIDGE, BUCKLEY, BULGEA, BULMER, BUNKER, BURCHER, BURCHETT, BURCHETTE, BURDON, BUREY, BURKE, BURNESS, BURNS, BURT, BUTLER, BUTTONS, BYFIELD, BYRNE, BYRNES

      CALDWELL, CALLAGHAN, CALLAHAN, CALLINAN, CALVERT, CAMERON, CAMPBELL, CAMPTON, CANNON, CARBERRY, CAREY, CARKEET, CARNEY, CARR, CARROLL, CASEY, CASHMAN, CASSIDY, CASSLES, CAUFIELD, CAVANAGH, CAVILL, CHALKER, CHALLOCOMBE, CHAMBERS, CHAMPION, CHANDLER, CHANNING, CHARLES, CHARLTON, CHELMECKIE, CHENEY, CHERRY, CHOW, CHRISTIANSEN, CHRISTIE, CHUDLEIGH, CHURCH, CLANCY, CLARK, CLARKE, CLARKSON, CLAYBROUGH, CLAYTON, CLEARY, CLEE, CLEMMENTS, CLIFTON, CLOGG, CLUFF, CLUNE, CLUTTON, COADY, COBDEN, COFFEE, COGIN, COLEMAN, COLES, COLLESS, COLLIER, COLLINS, COLLINSON, COLLIVER, COLYER, COMMENS, CONYBEARE, CONGDON, CONLON, CONN, CONNELL, CONNELLY, CONNORS, CONROY, CONSTABLE, CONYNGHAME, COOK, COOMBER, COOPER, CORDING, CORE, CORES, CORNUE, CORORAN, COSGROVE, COSTELLO, COTTER, COULHART, COURICK, COURTNEY, COUSINS, COVINGTON, COUTTS, COWELL, COWIE, COX, COZINS, CRAFT, CRAGIE, CRAMERI, CRANE, CRANSTON, CRAWFORD, CRAWLEY, CRESWICK, CRICHTON, CRISP, CROFT, CROSARA, CROSS, CROSSMAN, CROUCH, CROWDER, CUBIS, CULLEN, CULLINAN, CULNANE, CUMMINGS, CUMMINS, CUNYNGHAME, CUPITT, CURRAN, CURTIN, CURTISS, CUSACK, CUSSEN, CUTHBERTSON, CUTRONE

      DALLIMORE, DALZIELL, DANIELS, DANIHER, DANN, DARBY, DARGIN, DARKE, DARLING, DARR, DARVILL, DAVEY, DAVIDSEN, DAVIDSON, DAVIES, DAVIS, DAVISON, DAWSON, DeWITT, DEAN, DEARIE, DEAS, DEHON, DEIN, DEJERSEY, DELANDRE, DELANEY, DEMPSEY, DENGATE, DENNISON, DENT, DEVENISH, DIBBON, DICKS, DIFRESCO, LILLON, DOBSON, DODD, DODDS, DOHERTY, DOIG, DOLANSKI, DOLLISSON, DOMINISH, DONALDSON, DONNELLY, DONOHOE, DONOHUE, DONOVAN, DORAN, DORRELL, DORSSOR, DOUGLAS, DOVE, DOVER, DOWDELL, DOWLER, DOWLING, DOYLE, DRADY, DRAGE, DRAPER, DRAYTON, DREW, DRURY, DUAN/DON, DUDSON, DUFF, DUGAN, DUMARESQ, DUMAS, DUN, DUNCOMBE, DUNKLEY, DUNN, DURANT, DURKIN, DURY, DUSTING, DWYER, DYNE

      EARL, EASON, EASTWOOD, EATON, ADGAR, EDGE, EDMONDS, EDWARDS, EFFERING, ELIOT, ELLIS, ELSIE, ELSTON, EMBERSON, EMERY, EMILY, ENGLAND, ENGLISH, ESCHBACK, ETCHELLS, EULENSTEIN, EVISON, EVANS, EYLES

      FAIRCLOUGH, FALLON, FANNING, FARMER, FARMILO, FARRAN, FARRELL, FARRER, FARRIMOND, FAUCETT, FAVELL, FAZEY, FEENEY, FELDMANN, FENTON, FERGUSON, FFRENCH, FIANE, FIELD, FIFER, FINLAY, FINN, FIRKIN, FIRTH, FISH, FITTLER, FITZGERALD, FITZPATRICK, FITZSIMMONS, FLANAGAN, FLEMING, FLETCHER, FLOYD, FLYNN, FOGARTY, FOLEY, FORAN, FORBES, FORD, FORDEN, FOSTER, FOWLER, FRANCIS, FRASER, FRAZIER, FREEBOD, FREEBURN, FREEMAN, FREER, FRENCH, FROST, FULLER, FULTON

      GABRIELSEN, GAFFEY, GALVIN, GANT, GARDINER, GARDNER, GARNER, GARNSEY, GASSON, GATEHOUSE, GAVIN, GEARON, GEARY, GEORGE, GERSTENBERG, GIBB, GIBBONS, GILBERT, GILBERTHORPE, GILCHRIST, GILES, GILLESPIE, GILLIGAN, GILLON, GILROY, GILSON, GLEW, GODDARD, GODDEN, GODFREY, GOETZE, GOFF, GOLDI, GOLDING, GOLDSMITH, GOODARE, GOODFELLOW, GOODGE, GOODGER, GOODMAN, GOODSELL, GOODWIN, GORDON, GORE, GOREMAN, GOUDIE, GRADY, GRANT, GRAVES, GREAVES, GREEN, GRIBBLE, GRIEVES, GRIFFIN, GRIFFITHS, GRIMMOND, GRIMSTON, GROGAN, GRONO, GROUNDWATER, GROVENOR, GROVES, GRUNDY, GUMBLETON, GUMMER, GUNNELL, GURAU

      HACKETT, HADDON, HADFIELD, HADSON, HAGAN, HAINES, HALL, HALLAM, HALLIDAY, HALLORAN, HALPIN, HAMILTON, HAMMOND, HAMPTON, HAND, HANDLEY, HANKINSON, HANLEY, HANLON, HANLY, HANRAHAN, HANS, HANSON, HARDING, HARDWICK, HARDY, HARKAM, HARNETT, HARPER, HARRIS, HARRISON, HARRY, HART, HARTIGAN, HARTLEY, HARTSHORN, HASLER, HASWELL, HATTON, HAWK, HAWKE, HAWKEN, HAWKINS, HAYDEN, HAYES, HAYLLAR, HAYSTON, HEADLY, HEALEY, HEALY, HEATHER, HEATON, HEAVENS, HEBBENS, HELM, HENDERSON, HENNESSEY, HENNESSY, HENNING, HENVILLE, HENZE, HERBERT, HERBIG, HERMES, HESTIN, HEWITT, HEYDON, HIBBENS, HIBBERD, HICKEY, HICKS, HICKSON, HIGGINS, HIGGS, HILET, HILET, HILL, HILLIER, HILLMAN, HILLS, HILTON, HINCKSMAN, HIPPIUS, HITCHENS, HITCHINS, HOADLEY, HOARE, HOBBA, HOBBS, HOBBY, HOCK, HOCKINGS, HODDER, HODGISON, HODGKINSON, HOEYESEN, HOEYLUND, HOGAN, HOLBERT, HOLDEN, HOLDER, HOLLAND, HOLLIER, HOLM, HOLMEN, HOLMES, HOLT, HONEYSETT, HOOD, HOPE, HOPKINS, HORTON, HOSKING, HOSKINS, HOSS, HOTHAM, HOUGH, HOULISON, HOVEY, HOWARD, HOWARTH, HOWE, HOWELL, HOWLETT, HUBBLE, HUCKSTEPP, HUDSON, HUGHES, HUMPHRIES, HUNDEY, HUNT, HURKETT, HURST, HUSBAND, HUSSEY, HUTCHINSON, HUXLEY, HYDE

      INGLIS, INNES, IRELAND, ISAACS, ISLES, IVERY, IVES

      JACKS, JACKSON, JACOBS, JACQUES, JAMES, JAQUES, JARVIS, JEFFERSON, JENKINS, JENNINGS, JEWELL, JOBEY, JOHNSEN, JOHNSON, JOHNSTON, JOHNSTONE, JOKIE, JONES, JORDAN, JOYCE, JUDD, JUDGE, JULIAN, JUPP

      KARAMITROY, KARKO, KARLSEN, KEANE, KEANEY, KEARNEY, KEATING, KEEGAN, KEEN, KEENAN, KELLY, KENNEDY, KENNYMORE, KENT, KENWORTHY, KEOGH, KEPPIE, KERSHAW, KERSLEY, KERVIN, KERWIN, KESBY, KESSEY, KHEIREDDINE. KIDD, KILCRAN, KILLEEN, KILPATRICK, KIMBER, KING, KIRBY, KIRK, KIRKPATRICK, KIRWAN, KITT, KLEINSCHAFER, KLERKS, KLOWER, KNIGHT, KNOTT, KNUTSEN, KOLOSQUE, KORNEZOY, KRAUZE, KRESTENSEN, KRICH

      LACEY, LACK, LACKENBY, LAKE, LALIFEND, LAMB, LAMBERT, LANDRIGAN, LANE, LANG, LANGBEIN, LANGDON, LANGE, LANGENS, LANGFIELD, LANGFORD, LANGLANDS, LANGLEY, LARN, LARNACH, LARSEN, LAVENDER, LAWRENCE, LAYCOCK, LAZZARO, LEACH, LEAKE, LEAVY, LEE, LEES, LeFEVRE, LEGGATT, LEHMAN, LENDSTER, LENHA, LENNON, LENNOX, LEONARD, LESTER, LEVERS, LEWIS, LIDDY, LIGHTBOUND, LILLIS, LILLY, LINDALE, LINDSAY, LING, LINKEY, LITTLE, LITTLER, LIVINGSTONE, LOCKE, LOCKWOOD, LOFTY, LOGUE, LOMBARDI, LONG, LOPO, LORD, LOSOS, LOUGH, LOUGHLAN, LOVELL, LOWE, LOWMAN, LOENDES, LUCAS, LUCHETTI, LUCRRE, LUEDKA, LUNDE, LUXTON, LYE, LYMER, LYNCH, LYNN, LYONS

      MACAULEY, MacDONALD, MACK, MACKEY, MAKIN, MACKNEY, MacMANUS, MacPHERSON, MADDALENA, MADDEN, MADDOCKS, MADELL, MADILL, MAGENNIS, MAGNER, MAHER, MAHON, MALCOLM, MALONE, MALOY, MANNING, MANSELL, MANSINGH, MANT, MANTLE, MAPLES, MARDEN, MARIEN, MARKHAM, MARKS, MARKUSSEN, MARKWELL, MAROUSICK, MARR, MARRION,, MARSHALL, MARTIN, MARTYN, MASON, MASSEY, MASTERS, MATHER, MATTHEWS, MAXWELL, MAYLOCK, MAYNARD McALLISTER, McANDREW, McANDREWS, McCARTHY, McAVINEY, McBEY, McCALLISTER, McCANN, McCARRY, McCARTHY, McCAULEY, McCLAVERTY, McCLINTOCK, McCOLE, McCONNELL, McCORMICK, McDERMOTT, McDONAGH, McDONALD, McDUGOLD, McENEARNEY, McFARLAND, McGEOCHIE, McGILL, McGLAUCHLAN, McGLINCHY, McGLYNN, McGOLDRICK, McGOVERON, McGRATH, McGUREN, McHUGH, McHINNES, McINTOSH, McKAY, McKEAN, McKENNA, McKENZIE, McKEON, McKEOWN, McKIE, McKILLOP, McKINNEY, McKINNON, McLAUGHLAN, McLEAN, McLUHNEY, McMANUS, McNALLY, McNAMARA, McPHEE, McPHERSON, McQUEEN, McQUEENEY, McRAE, McRITCHIE, McTIERNEY

      MEAD, MEADOWS, MEDLEY, MEHARRY, MELLIS, MELVILLE, MERRETT, MERRICK, MICHELS, MICKARD, MICKEY, MIDDLETON, MILL, MILLER, MILLIGAN, MILLIKEN, MILLINGEN, MILLS, MILTON, MINES, MINOGUE, MIROW, MISKLE, MISSINGHAM, MITCHELL, MITFORD, MOBBS, MOLLOY, MONAGHAN, MONROE, MONTGOMERY, MOOD, MOORBY, MOORE, MORAN, MORECROFT, MORELL, MORGAN, MORIARTY, MORNING, MORPETH, MORRIS, MORRISON, MORTON, MOSES, MOSGROVE, MOSS, MOSTYN, MOULDS, MOW, MULDOON, MULHALL, MULHOLLAND, MULLAMPY, MULLEN, MULLIGAN, MULLINS, MUMFORD, MUNNS, MUNROE, MURGATROYD, MURPHY, MURRAY, MUSICO, MUTCH, MUTTON, MYRES, MYLECHARANE

      NAGLE, NAYLOR, NEAL, NEALL, NEALON, NEELY, NEHRENHEIM, NELAN, NELSON, NETHERCLIFT, NEVE, NEVILLE, NEVIN, NEWBERRY, NEWCOMBE, NEWETT, NEWMAN, NEWTON, NICHOLLS, NICHOLSON, NIDDERIE, NIHILL, NILAN, NIMMO, NIXON, NOBLE, NOLAN, NOON, NORLING, NORRIS, NORTH, NORTHEY, NORTON, NUNAN, NYLEN, NYTRAI

      OATES, O'BRIEN, O'BRYNE, O'CONNELL, ODDY, O'HARA, OLDMAN, OLIVER, OLSEN, O'MALLEY, O'MARA, O'MEARA, O'NEAL, O'NEILL, ORCHARD, O'REGAN, O'REILLY, O'ROURKE, ORTH, OSBORNE, OSMOND, OUSBY, OVERTON, OWEN, OWENS, OWENSBY, OWNER, OXLEY

      PACKHAM, PAGE, PAINTER, PAPP, PARKER, PARKES, PARR, PARRISH, PARSONS, PARTON, PASCO, PASSFIELD, PATERSON, PATRICK, PATTERSON, PATULLO, PAULING, PAULSEN, PAVELICH, PAXTON, PEACH, PEACHMAN, PEACOCK, PEAKE, PEARCE, PEARSALL, PEARSON, PEBBLES, PECK, PECKMAN, PENNOYER, PENNY, PERELAER, PERKINS, PERKIN, PERROTT, PERRY, PETERS, PETTERSEN, PETTIT, PHELPS, PHILLIP, PHILLIPS, PHOEBE, PICTON, PILLEY, PIPER, PITKETHLEY, PITT, PIVAC, PLATT, PLAYER, PLOWS, PLUIS, POLLARD, POLLOCK, PONCETTE, POOLE, POPE, POPPLEWELL, PORTER, POTT, POTTS, POWELL, POWER, POWYER, PRESS, PREST, PRIMMER, PRIOR, PRITCHARD, PROWSE, PRYCE, PRYER, PRYOR, PULLEN, PURCELL, PURSEFORD, PYE, PYLE

      QUINCE, QUINN

      RAFFERTY, RANDALL, RANSLEY, RATCLIFFE, RATTRAY, RAVEN, RAWLINGS, RAWLINSON, RAWSON, RAYNER, REARDON, REDFORD, REDMOND, REEDY, REEVES, REGAN, REID, RENNIE, RETUYA, REYNOLDS, RHEINBERGER, RICE, RICHARDS, RICHIE, RICHES, RIDDEN, RIDDLE, RIDLEY, RIGBY, RIGNEY, RILEY, RITCHIE, RITTER, RIVERS, RIVETT, RIVERS, ROBBINS, ROBERTS, ROBERTSON, ROBINS, ROBINSON, ROCHESTER, ROEBUCK, ROGERS, ROLFE, ROLLES, ROLLINSON, ROOK, ROPE, ROSEBOTTOM, ROSEWARNE, ROSS, ROSSI, ROWE, RUDD, RUDLAND, RUSHWORTH, RUSSELL, RUTKOWSKI, RUTTER, RYALL, RYAN, RYGATE

      SALMON, SALTER, SANDE, SANDELL, SARGENT, SAVELL, SCHACHT, SCHIEB, SCHLEIBS, SCHMITT, SCHUMACK, SCHUMAKER, SCOTT, SEARCH, SECKOLD, SEERS, SEGAR, SEIGEL, SELF, SELLER, SEMPLE, SHAGGERS, SHALLVEY, SHANAHAN, SHANNON, SHARP, SHARPE, SHARPLES, SHARROCK, SHARWOOD, SHAUGHNESSEY, SHAUGHNESSY, SHAW, SHEA, SHEAN, SHEATHER, SHEEHAN, SHELLY, SHEPHARD, SHEPHERD, SHEPPEARD, SHERINGHAM, SHERRIF, SHERWIN, SHORE, SHORECROSS, SHRIMPTON, SHUTTLEWORTH, SIDDALL, SILK, SIMA, SIMMONDS, SIMMONS, SIMPSON, SINCLAIR, SINGLETON, SKEEN, SKEWS, SKINNER, SKUSE, SLAPP, SLART, SLATTERY, SLAYNEY, SLINGSBY, SLOANE, SMALL, SMEATON, SMITH, SMOOTHY, SNOW, SOLE, SOLOMANS, SOLOMONS, SONTER, SORRELL, SPARE, SPARKS, SPAULL, SPICER, SPILSBURY, SQUIRES, STACEY, STACK, STAFFORD, STAIT, STAPLETON, STARK, STEDMAN, STEEN, STEIN, STEPHENS, STERNER, STEVENS, STEVENSON, STEWART, STIMSON, STIRTON, STOCKS, STODARTH, STOKES, STONE, STORER, STRANGE, STRATT, STRATTON, STRICKLAND, STRINGER, STRONG, STRUDWICK, STUART, STURCH, SULLIVAN, SUMMERTON, SUMMONS, SUNDERLAND, SURMAN, SUTTON, SWAIN, SWEENEY, SWEETMAN, SWINBOURNE, SYKES, SYME, SYMONS, SYNNOTT

      TABER, TANCOCK, TANGREDI, TANGYE, TANNER, TAPLIN, TARMAN, TATE, TAYLOR, TAZEWELL, TEASDELL, TEONG, THEOBALD, THEW, THOM, THOMAS, THOMPSON, THORNBOROUGH, THORNCROFT, THORNTON, THWAITE, TICKLE, TIDESWELL, TIPPETT, TITUS, TOBER, TODD, TOLLEY, TOMLINS, TOMLINSON, TOMPSETT, TONKIN, TOOHILL, TOSKEYY, TOTT, TOWNER, TRACEY, TRANDER, TRAYNOR, TRENDELKAMP, TRENHOLME, TRENT, TREWIN, TRIBE, TRIPLETT, TROTT, TROY, TRUBODY, TULLEY, TULLY, TURKAWASKI, TURNER, TURSKI, TWELLS, TYSON

      UMPBLEBY, UPTON

      VAN BENTON, VAN DER ZWAN, VAN MILLIGEN, VANWICK, VASTOE, VAUGHAN, VEALE, VIAL, VICARY, VICKERY, VILE, VILLAM, VIPER, VOHMAN, VON HARDEN, VOSS, VOYTILLA, VUKASIN

      WACEY, WADDINGTON, WADE, WAITE, WAKEFIELD, WAKEFORD, WALES, WALKER, WALLACE, WALLE, WALLS, WALSH, WALTERS, WALTON, WANSTALL, WARD, WARDELL, WARDROF, WARE, WARME, WARNER, WARREN, WARWICK, WATERS, WATKINS, WATSFORD, WATSON, WATT, WATTS, WAUGH, WEATHERSPOON, WEAVER, WEBB, WEBSTER, WEEKES, WEEKS, WELCH, WELDON, WELLINGS, WELLS, WELSH, WEST, WESTCOTT, WHALAN, WHALE, WHALEN, WHATMUFF, WHEATLEY, WHEELER, WHELAN, WHILLOCK, WHITBREAD, WHITE, WHITEFORD, WHYBROW, WICKS, WIGGINS, WILCOX, WILD, WILDERMOTH, WILDING, WILDS, WILES, WILKIE, WILKINS, WILKINSON, WILLIAMS, WILLIAMSON, WILLIS, WILLOUGHBY, WILLS, WILMOTH, WILSON, WINDLE, WINDSOR, WINFIELD, WINN, WINTER, WISE, WISELY, WISSENDON, WITZES, WOLFENDEN, WOOD, WOODHEAD, WOODLOCK, WOODS, WOODWARD, WOOLEY, WORBOYS, WORKMAN, WRIGHT, WYATT, WYBURN, WYNNE

      YEOMANS, YOUDELL, YOUNG

      ZULINSKI

    • Beryl Whatson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi Len,

        I see a few names on your list that feature in my research. If I could have
        your email address, I will let you know places and dates.

        Beryl Whatson, Central Coast NSW-- Original Message -----
> [...]
        VOYTILLA, VUKASIN

        > WACEY, WADDINGTON, WADE, WAITE, WAKEFIELD, WAKEFORD, WALES, WALKER,
        WALLACE, WALLE, WALLS, WALSH, WALTERS, WALTON, WANSTALL, WARD, WARDELL,
        WARDROF, WARE, WARME, WARNER, WARREN, WARWICK, WATERS, WATKINS, WATSFORD,
        WATSON, WATT, WATTS, WAUGH, WEATHERSPOON, WEAVER, WEBB, WEBSTER, WEEKES,
        WEEKS, WELCH, WELDON, WELLINGS, WELLS, WELSH, WEST, WESTCOTT, WHALAN, WHALE,
        WHALEN, WHATMUFF, WHEATLEY, WHEELER, WHELAN, WHILLOCK, WHITBREAD, WHITE,
        WHITEFORD, WHYBROW, WICKS, WIGGINS, WILCOX, WILD, WILDERMOTH, WILDING,
        WILDS, WILES, WILKIE, WILKINS, WILKINSON, WILLIAMS, WILLIAMSON, WILLIS,
        WILLOUGHBY, WILLS, WILMOTH, WILSON, WINDLE, WINDSOR, WINFIELD, WINN, WINTER,
        WISE, WISELY, WISSENDON, WITZES, WOLFENDEN, WOOD, WOODHEAD, WOODLOCK, WOODS,
        WOODWARD, WOOLEY, WORBOYS, WORKMAN, WRIGHT, WYATT, WYBURN, WYNNE

      • GLORIA HADFIELD
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
          Hi,

          I have an interest in a couple of the names you have listed they are
          HADFIELD, ADAMS and MARTIN.

          Is the list relatives of yourself or names you are researching for the list?

          regards

          Gloria
> [...]
          VOYTILLA, VUKASIN

          > WACEY, WADDINGTON, WADE, WAITE, WAKEFIELD, WAKEFORD, WALES, WALKER,
          WALLACE, WALLE, WALLS, WALSH, WALTERS, WALTON, WANSTALL, WARD, WARDELL,
          WARDROF, WARE, WARME, WARNER, WARREN, WARWICK, WATERS, WATKINS, WATSFORD,
          WATSON, WATT, WATTS, WAUGH, WEATHERSPOON, WEAVER, WEBB, WEBSTER, WEEKES,
          WEEKS, WELCH, WELDON, WELLINGS, WELLS, WELSH, WEST, WESTCOTT, WHALAN, WHALE,
          WHALEN, WHATMUFF, WHEATLEY, WHEELER, WHELAN, WHILLOCK, WHITBREAD, WHITE,
          WHITEFORD, WHYBROW, WICKS, WIGGINS, WILCOX, WILD, WILDERMOTH, WILDING,
          WILDS, WILES, WILKIE, WILKINS, WILKINSON, WILLIAMS, WILLIAMSON, WILLIS,
          WILLOUGHBY, WILLS, WILMOTH, WILSON, WINDLE, WINDSOR, WINFIELD, WINN, WINTER,
          WISE, WISELY, WISSENDON, WITZES, WOLFENDEN, WOOD, WOODHEAD, WOODLOCK, WOODS,
          WOODWARD, WOOLEY, WORBOYS, WORKMAN, WRIGHT, WYATT, WYBURN, WYNNE

        • Kerrie Rau & Robert Farrell
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
            Hi Len,
            I am enjoying your forest, :o).
            Tell me are the names you have listed pertaining to any particular country?
            I have found at least one surname there I am interested in, but need to know
            what areas you are working in?

            Kerrie

          • searcher@cix.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
              Nice one Len! Bit vague? Can't see any of my main names: SPACEY, RAE, PURVES, YOUDAN but like you I have many "spouses" names in
              my lists some of which I have posted in the appropriate FHS lists. I could put soem here but wonder if the lack of more detail in yours is the
              best way to go? Obviously you're ready to swap news if anyone checks a name and you can't be expected to do much more yet. I'll certainly
              watch out for developments. Will listers apply to you directly or via the list I wonder? Regards, Peter in SW London.