Re: [englishresearch] YAHOO IS BUYING OUT LIST

  • TERRANCE PARFITT
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000
      Dear Janet
      Thanks your message, you chose a good partner!
      Where can I send information about Reakes Family Evercreech?
      Need a secure e-mail address which is not spread to everyone on 'The Network'
      Nothing against the Eng. Research Network
      But this is for your eyes and ears only!
      Have a good weekend.
      You have Summer, we have Winter, Dark till 9,00 and dark again at 2 p.m.- Ugh!!
      Take Care
      Terry

      MY PERSONAL EMAIL IS jreakes@...