Re: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES

  • codycoll
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2000
      Dear Terry, just a quick note to say hello, glad everything is OK again.
      Where do you live? Are you housebound?
      I am semi housebound, had a fall about 9 yrs ago, damaged back, try to cope
      without painkillers, somedays worse than others. Pc is a help don"t you
      think? Anyway if you would like to exchange hints, notes etc please
      reply.Keep chin up.Win

      PLEASE CORRESPOND DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER DIRECTLY. NICE TO SEE SOME FRIENDLINESS AGAIN. ALL OTHER EMAILS RE TERRY PLEASE CONTACT EACH OTHER DIRECTLY. THANKS JANET