my research names

  • robyn rayner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2000
      Hello, I have just joined the English mailing list
      but have been on the Australian one for quite some
      time. My research includes

      Whittingham..Richard...B 1838...Shropshire
      Son of Thomas and Ann (Haymans)

      Bates...Sophia... B 1856.Stockport
      Daughter of Samuel and Mary (Leister)

      Day...Philip... B 1854...Bedfordshire
      Son of William and Elizabeth (Hawthorne)

      Rawson...Elizabeth...B 1850....Yorkshire
      Daughter of Joseph and Mary (?)

      Osborne...Samuel.. S/o Edgar and Elsie
      Cock...Ellen J.... D/o John and Jane
      Parents of Emeline
      B 1878...Penzance

      Baty...John..B 1874...Durham
      Son of Richard and Elizabeth (Henderson)

      I have very limited info about all of these so any
      help would be welcome........Robyn.

      http://clubs.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Clubs
      - Join a club or build your own!