RE- TERRANCE - FINAL NOTICE

  • Janet Reakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2000
      I just want to thank you people who wrote to Terry re his letter. I
      wish to discontinue this thread as its not important to the list,
      other than to give each other a bit of breathing space. TERRY AND i
      HAVE MADE UP. I have sent him some of the information required and
      will send rest later.
      If anyone is waiting for an answer from me please email me again. If
      its to do with MY family tree then email just before Christmas when I
      take a few precious days off to do my genealogy.
      I do not mean not to asnwer emails but I get a lot of them, and if
      you blink it soon goes down out of sight.
      Anyway, I do know how keen we all are, and the Internet especially
      makes us ever more keener to get things right now. I'll be one of the
      first to line up and be keen for information. However a polite
      reminder after a few weeks won't hurt
      All the best for now
      Janet
      List owner