Re: [englishresearch] No APOLOGIES terrance

  • Lee Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2000
      I was tempted yesterday to post something in defence of Janet,now I can't
      resist as there is more info Janet is very well respected here she is
      helpful and generous. One thing about Aussies they are known for fairness.
      You may like a leaf fro m our book. Family history is an intellectual
      persuit and like most of it's ilk requires time and patience courtesy also
      oils the wheels of society
      lee