Thanks

  • codycoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      Dear Janet, First of all thank you for the help I have received from you by 1 attending a seminar of yours in Nambour, 2 by your help when I attended your centre in Hervey Bay last year and 3 by the many hints in your Column and lists on the net. I am glad you took "Terrance Parfitt" to rask, while I have found that most researchers are lovely people I guess there will always be one of this calibre. Once again THANKS HEAPS!!!!! win Collins Nambour Qld