Our Hardworking Janet!

  • Leanne Mc Guiness
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      Dear Janet and E-Mail List Subscribers,
      Hi, just thought I'd respond in a way to a recent e-mail that appeared
      on this list, unfortunately it was quite negative towards our hardworking
      Janet. I'd just like to say thankyou so very much Janet for all your hours,
      years and decades that you have dedicated to Genealogy. You are my
      inspiration for family history and a wonderful human being with a great
      sense of humour :-). Yes I have been one of the lucky researchers to witness
      your passion for genealogy, a few years back at a lecture in Wagga
      Wagga,NSW. Without Janet Reakes' work and ongoing dedication, family history
      research in Australia would be still in the dark ages. Thanks Janet for all
      that you do!
      Kindest Regards,
      Leanne McGuiness